Last Revision: December 14, 2013
Description of Service
Firelink (hereinafter "the Service" or “the Services”) is a professional web-based toolset for the search engine rank tracking which allows to track and compare the website SERP and keyword performance in historical context. The Service, that is offered by Key West Enterprises Trading Ltd. (“the Company”), provides the individuals and businesses with access to professional SEO data and recourses that allows the Firelink user (hereinafter "the User" or “You”) to track the website search engine rankings with the accuracy using reliable ranking tools, reports and appealing visuals (including charts, tables and graphs).
Firelink service includes but is not limited to search engine ranks tracking and the keyword analysis tool, competitors tracking, reporting feature, visual content, as well as the Firelink site (“the Site”), the user interface, user-generated content, source codes, copyrights and other content that is available through the Service.
Acceptance of Terms
Use of Service
The Firelink service is provided “AS IS” and your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The User of the Service must follow these conditions:
- The Service is provided for the users who reached the age of 13 years or more.
- The Service use by “bots” is not permitted.
- The Users must submit truthful personal information required and maintain the accuracy of any data provided at the Company request, including but not limited to legal name, email address, credit card details.
- The User must not share their account data and login information with any third party as the multi-use of one account is not permitted. The Company is not liable for any loss of data or any kind of damage resulting from the failure to comply with this term of use.
- The User agrees not to use the Service for any illegal purpose associated with the violation of the laws, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights, and not to cause damage to the Service by any means.
- The User is obliged to inform the Firelink support team about any suspicious activities through the Service or related to their account, or the third party’s improper use of the Services.
- The User is responsible for any activities (legal and illegal) that occur under their account and the User must not provide any false and provocative information associated with the Service and its use.
- The Service is only available to the Users who do not do any harm to any person at the Site and do not misrepresent their identities or try to misrepresent the identities of any third parties.
- The User must not modify or hack the Service or else use any content or technology associated with Firelink at any other websites or services.
- Any public use of any portion of the Service is permitted only with the written permission of Firelink and Key West Enterprises Trading Ltd.. The User must not reproduce, copy, sell or resell use or access to the Service.
- By use of the Service the User agrees that the Site and Service are publicly available to other users who can also use its Services if it doesn’t conflict with their rights. The User also understands that the Service may be accessible by any syndication programs, search engines, crawlers, metasearch tools, etc.
The Service is provided to the User for their personal use only. On signing up the User must provide accurate identification information that is required during the registration process or use of the Service. The User is granted a limited and non-exclusive right to use the Service in accordance to their Service Plan only. The scope of the allowed content (including but not limited to the number of tracked sites and competitors, reports, search engines, keywords, support) is defined by the User chosen and settled Service Plan. The User reserves the right to use the Services in full during the subscription period and also change the Service Plan only after the termination of the current Service Plan.
- copy and reproduce, adapt or otherwise modify the Service reports;
- publish or transmit the Service reports indicating the source.
Cancellation and Termination
The User is responsible for terminating their account properly. An email or phone request is not considered termination or cancellation, the User must follow all the steps indicated in the account with the special mark “Termination/Cancellation.”
In case of termination, the User account is disabled and the User may not be granted the rights to use any Services provided by Firelink, including but not limited to the access to the account, profile, different files and services, however the residual copies of the generated data and personal details may remain in the system. The terminated account may be immediately deleted or continue to exist for some time until the cancellation takes effect. Deleted information can’t be recovered once the account is terminated. Upon the termination or cancellation takes effect, the User shall not receive any refunds of the subscription or any other fees paid by the date of termination. The User won’t be charged again for any Services after the termination takes effect.
Terms of Payment and Refunds
Firelink provides free trial version and also several fee-based Subscription plans with the set monthly fees. Each Subscription fee is based on the plan features You choose.
The User is liable for providing Firelink and Key West Enterprises Trading Ltd with the accurate and up-to-date credit card details (or any other information associated with any other payment method). The Company is not liable for any troubles with charging the monthly fee, which arise from the fact that payment information is incomplete, not accurate or the User is not authorized to use the payment method they choose. The Company reserves the right to cancel the User’s subscription at any time with or without prior notice if the Company cannot charge the User’s credit card or any other payment method. In case of the subscription cancellation the User may lose access to the Firelink services or any other data associated with the subscription until the fee is charged in full.
The Company provides Free Service Plan, which is the Firelink package provided for free for unlimited period of time, as the supplementary service aimed at informing the Users about all the features and capabilities of the Firelink tool, and it can be used by the Users for their in-house analysis with low volume of data for lifetime period, unless provided otherwise. The Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Free Service Plan, change its features, conditions, and subscription terms whenever found necessary by the Company with or without prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to cancel the User subscription to Free Service Plan in case the User does not sign in to use the Firelink services for over 14 days. The User can’t downgrade back to Free Service Plan once they upgrade their account to any of the paid plans. The Free Service Plan account terminated by the User or by the Company may be immediately deleted and all the generated information can’t be recovered once the subscription is canceled.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Firelink logos are trademarks of the Service protected by the copyright law. The User may use logos for promotional purposes only to identify themselves as the user of the Service, upon a prior written permission. The Company may ask the User to use the special Service marks, logos or references to the Firelink when using publicly the reports and files generated by the User, or any other information associated with the Service and Site.
You understand that the User personal information may be stored and processed in any country. The Service technical processing with the User data may include transmissions over various networks and third party hosting partners to provide all the necessary technology for the Service, and You agree that the Company is not liable for any damages and your personal data use arising from this process.
The Company shall not share any information associated with your Service projects with the third parties without your prior permission, unless required by law, regulation or court order.
Limitation of Liability